Marc Berry, M.D.
Marc L. Berry, M.D., is a licensed comprehensive ophthalmologist who was board certified in 1997. He has been with Maryland Eye Associates since 2013. As a comprehensive ophthalmologist, he diagnoses and treats a myriad of ocular conditions including dry eye, ocular infections and glaucoma, with an emphasis on diabetic retinopathy. He has over 20 years experience in clinical ophthalmology and currently practices medical ophthalmology at Maryland Eye Associates.
- Howard University Hospital - Ophthalmology Residency
- Washington Hospital Center - Internal Medicine Internship
- Howard University College of Medicine - Doctor of Medicine
- University of Cincinnati - Bachelor of Science Chemistry/Biochemistry
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Medical Association
- National Medical Association